Here’s what you’ll need:
- Wooden Canvas Panel (size of your choice)
- Craft glue that dries crystal clear
- Assorted Seed Beads
- Paint and Brushes
- Clear Acrylic Finishing Spray
- Small craft paint brushes
- Small tweezers
- Optional – printed images from the internet
- Prime your wooden canvas with white paint (or the colour of your choosing).
- Decide on your design and sketch it out with pencil. You can print out images from the Internet like I did with the lips and trace them onto your board. (N.B. you can add painter’s tape to any straight edges to create a clean glue line).
- Using a small paintbrush – paint one section with the glue. This will be just like painting by number but with glue and beads.
- Sprinkle coloured beads into the ‘glue’ section.
- You can use a small dry paintbrush and the tweezers to play or move any small stray seed beads.
- Allow the section to dry before moving onto the next section.
- Repeat glue and beading steps for all sections.
- Allow all sections to dry for 24 hours.
- Finish with a clear acrylic spray to ensure everything stays in place.
Join the conversation