- In a large deep frying pan on medium heat, add vegetable and sesame oil. Then add onion, a generous pinch of salt, a pinch of black pepper and sauté for 2-3 minutes until light golden brown.
- Add garlic, ginger, tomato paste and sauté for one minute before adding the pork.
- Stir the meat and break it up to allow even colouring.
- After 5 minutes add tomato sauce, soy sauce, hoisin and sriracha and simmer on low heat for approximately 20 minutes.
- Finish with lime juice and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
Join the conversation