- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet or jellyroll pan with parchment.
- Stir the oats with the nuts, seeds, cinnamon and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk the oil with the honey, then pour it over the oat mix.
- Stir until every last flake is coated.
- Scrape mixture onto prepared baking sheet and spread into an even layer.
- Bake 30 to 40 min, stirring thoroughly every 10 to 15 min.
- The granola should be golden and toasty, but not too dark brown.
- Keep a close eye on it during the last 10 min as it can get over-toasted quickly.
- Let it cool completely before packaging.
Join the conversation