- Roast sweep potatoes on a baking sheet at 400F for 40 minutes or until soft.
- Remove Skin and puree, season with salt and pepper. Let rest.
- Splash corn tortillas with olive oil and salt and pepper. Toast in oven for 10 minutes till golden.
- In a medium heat pan, saute garlic with a splash of olive oil, then add spinach and season. Spinach should take wilt but do not stew.
- Add a small amount of sweet potato puree to three tortillas top with spinach and stack.
- In a nonstick pan at medium heat, add a splash of olive oil and cook a perfect sunny side up egg. Sear at first, season and let rest for 3 minutes.
- Top stacked tortillas with sliced tomatoes, sunny egg and Fetta cheese.
- Garnish with coriander and serve.
Join the conversation