- In a mixing bowl gently whisk matcha into milk ensuring no lumps.
- In a pot on medium heat add whipping cream and matcha milk, simmer 4-5 minutes.
- Cream sugar and eggs together in a mixing bowl and add a few tbsp of hot cream mixture into sugar and eggs mixture, mix well. Repeat this 3-4 more times then add all cream and eggs to pot.
- Cook this mixture for 3 more minutes.
- Add salt and remove mixture to the fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
- Add to ice cream maker and follow manufacturer’s instructions.
Join the conversation