- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Lightly grease an 8 cup-capacity baking dish.
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water following packet directions until tender. Drain. Return to pan.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add lemon rind, cream and salmon. Toss to combine. Reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Add dill. Add mixture to pasta. Toss to combine.
- Transfer to prepared dish. Top with breadcrumbs and cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden.
- Top with dill. Serve with bread.
Join the conversation