- 2Tbsp canola oil
- 1.5 lbs/.690kg bonless skinless chicken thighs 8 thighs
- 1 onion sliced in half moons
- 3 cloves garlic diced
- ½ cup drained sun dried tomato slices
- 2 tbsp balsamic
- 8oz cremini mushrooms cut in half
- 4 cups assorted cherry tomatoes rinsed and drained
- 2 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 2 tbsp. La Bomba sauce
- ½ cup Kalamata olives pitted
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In an oven safe 12-inch skillet over medium heat, add oil and chicken thighs, brown on both sides. Remove from pan and place on a clean plate.
- Add onions and garlic to the skillet, and sauté until the onions are starting to soften, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add sun dried tomatoes, oregano, La Bomba sauce. Sauté until the ingredients are well incorporated. Remove from heat, add balsamic and deglaze pan, minus the heat. Scrap up as much of the browned bits as possible. Add mushrooms and olives, stir to coat them in the oil and onions.
- Using a spoon, make a space for the thighs and tuck them under the onion/mushroom mixture.
- Sprinkle with the tomatoes and put into oven for 40-45 minutes. Serve with either cooked rice or pasta.
Join the conversation