- Pre-heat oven to 300F.
- In a mixing bowl combine all dry rub ingredients.
- Brush ribs with vinegar and massage rub into ribs making sure to cover all surface area. Tightly wrap ribs in foil and place in oven on middle rack for 3 hours.
- Meanwhile combine ingredients for sauce and set aside.
- Remove ribs from oven once fully tender and set oven to broil.
- Transfer ribs onto a wire rack on top of a baking tray lined with parchment. Brush ribs on both sides with sauce and broil for 15-20 seconds a side or until caramelized. Repeat this process 2-3 times until desired crust is achieved.
- Serve the rack whole or slice before serving.
Join the conversation