- 1 PC Australian Lamb Frenched Rack of Lamb about 450g
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) PC BLACK LABEL HARISSA SPICE BLEND
- 1 lemon cut into chunky quarters
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) PC 0% Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/8 tsp (0.5 mL) PC BLACK LABEL HARISSA SPICE BLEND
- 2 tsp (10 mL) honey
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat barbecue to medium heat; brush grill with oil. Remove lamb from package; pat dry with paper towels.
- Stir together olive oil with 2 tbsp (25 mL) harissa blend until combined. Using pastry brush or your hands, rub mixture generously all over lamb, taking care not to apply any to the bones.
- Place lamb and lemon pieces on grill. Close lid; grill for 6 minutes. Open lid; turn lamb and lemon pieces over. Close lid; grill for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Transfer lemon pieces to plate once they are very tender and evenly golden; set aside. Continue to grill lamb with a closed lid for another 5 to 6 minutes or until evenly browned and cooked to desired doneness.
- Transfer lamb to cutting board; let rest for at least 10 minutes before cutting.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir together yogurt, coriander, parsley, honey and 1/8 tsp (0.5 mL) harissa blend until combined. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Once lamb has rested, use a sharp knife to cut rack into individual chops. Arrange chops on serving platter. Garnish with grilled lemons. If desired, sprinkle with additional coriander and parsley . Serve with yogurt sauce.
Join the conversation