- Mix together the sauce of your choice. Set aside for the flavours to blend.
- Preheat grill. Pat salmon filets dry with a paper towel. Place on hot grill, close the lid and reduce heat to medium, turning each filet once. The salmon should take approx. 10-12 minutes in total to cook, depending on how thick the filets are.
- Check to see if the salmon is cooked through. It should be opaque and start to flake when prodded with no raw looking parts inside the filet. The internal temperature for cooked fish is 158ºF (70ºC).
- Serve with teriyaki sauce.
- Mix together all of the ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside or store in the fridge covered for up to two days.
- Drizzle sauce equally over each serving of cooked salmon.
Join the conversation