- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Using paper towel dry the skin of the fish well. Season both side of fish well with salt and pepper.
- Add oil to the pan and lay down your filets skin side down away from you being sure to press down on the fish for a few seconds so the skin makes contact and remains in contact with the pan. After 2-3 minutes and the skin becomes crispy flip the fish and cook on the flesh side for 15-20 seconds before removing to a resting tray.
- To the pan add some more oil, the tomatoes, capers and olives. Cook for one minute before adding the wine. Once wine almost reduces completely finish with butter, lemon, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Serve the fish on top of a bed of this tomato medley.
Join the conversation