- 4 pork chops
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- garlic crushed
- 1 tbsp grainy mustard
- 12 pearl onions precooked
- 3 tbsp green peas
- 1/4 cup snap peas cut in half
- 1/4 cup sugar snaps julienne
- 1/2 cup mini red potatoes precooked and quartered
- 1/2 cup shitake mushrooms julienne
- 1 bunch tarragon
- 1 bunch dill weed
- 1 bunch oregano
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 5 oz. white wine
- 8 oz. 35% cream
- To taste salt and pepper
- Season the chop with salt and pepper and set aside while you preheat a skillet on medium/high heat.
- In the skillet add oil and butter and once hot add the chop, cook on one side until golden then turn it and repeat.
- Sprinkle the wine and add the garlic, cook until the chop is almost done then add the vegetables and the mustard, add the cream and season to taste. Return the chop to the skillet and finish with the fresh herbs.
- Serve surrounded with the vegetables and drizzled with the sauce.
Join the conversation