- Mix together the sauce of your choice. Set aside for the flavours to blend.
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Line an 8-inch square (20×20 cm) pan with parchment paper or spray pan with oil.
- Place salmon in the pan.
- Roast for 10-15 minutes depending on the thickness of the fish or until the fish is just done.
- Check to see if the salmon is cooked through. It should be opaque and start to flake when prodded with no raw looking parts inside the filet. The internal temperature for cooked fish is 158ºF (70ºC).
- Serve with olive and herb topping.
OLIVE AND HERB TOPPING:
- Mix together all of the ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside or store in the fridge covered for up to two days.
- Spoon topping equally over each serving of cooked salmon.
Join the conversation