- 1 baby eggplant cut in half lengthwise, cut into ½ inch slices
- 12 mini yellow skinned potatoes cut in half
- 1 large red onion chopped into ½ -inch chunks
- 1 lemon scrubbed well, cut into very thin slices
- 8 cloves garlic cut into halves
- 12 pitted Kalamata olives
- 4 chicken thighs skinless boneless
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano leaves
- ½ cup/3. oz. crumbled feta cheese
- Make sure the rack is in the middle of the oven. Preheat to 375°F/190°C. Line 9×13-inch rimmed baking pan with wet parchment paper.
- Whisk together the sauce ingredients in a large bowl: oil and maple syrup.
- Tip in cut vegetables, toss well. Tip into prepared pan, spreading them 3/4’s of the pan.
- Tip the chicken into the bowl that had the vegetables in it. Toss with any remaining bits of the sauce. Tip into pan and spread out in the space left over form the vegetables. Sprinkle the entire sheet pan with the dried oregano.
- Roast for 35- 40 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the potatoes are cooked. Remove from oven, turn the oven off, sprinkle the sheet pan dinner with cheese. Place back in the oven for 3-5 minutes.
Protein 35.5 g
Carbohydrates 37.8 g
Fat 24.2 g
Fibre 6.9 g
Sodium 553 mg
Join the conversation