- Slice mushrooms and sweat in a preheated medium frying pan until soft, season with salt & pepper.
- Using the same frying pan, fry the carrots, zucchini and minced garlic until soft.
- Take the onions and fry them slowly until the caramelize, use low heat.
- Take can of lentils and pulse in a food processor until smooth.
- Once all the ingredients are cooled, combine mushrooms, lentils, carrots, zucchini, garlic and breadcrumbs with salt and pepper in a stainless steel bowl. Make sure to taste and adjust seasoning if necessary. Then place in fridge for 2 hours.
- Heat grill pan to medium high and sear veggie patties until golden brown.
- Using the same grill pan toast the slider buns.
- Garnish with tomatoes, goats cheese, caramelized onions and basil.
Join the conversation