- Lay beans out on a clean tea towel. Allow to air dry while you prepare the rest of the recipe.
- Make sure the rack is in the middle of the oven. Preheat to 400°F/200°C. Line 9×13-inch rimmed baking pan with wet parchment paper.
- Whisk together the sauce ingredients in a large bowl: oil, tamari, maple syrup and siracha.
- Tip in cut vegetables, toss well. If the chickpeas aren’t quite dry pat them gently. Pat with a paper towel if needed. Toss well with the vegetables. Tip into prepared pan, spreading everything out in the pan.
- Roast for 30 minutes, remove from oven, flip the vegetables and the chickpeas, return to oven for 10-15 minutes, or until the vegetables are to your desired doneness.
Protein 12.9 g
Carbohydrates 44.9 g
Fat 10 g
Fibre 7.9 g
Sodium 575 mg
Join the conversation