Channel your inner bartender this summer with fabulous, delicious and quick cocktail recipes from Shoana Jensen! For the next six weeks, we’ll be serving up a brand new drink recipe each Friday to help you kick off your weekend!
White Zinfandel strawberry sangria
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1 Fuji apple, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup whole fresh basil, stems attached
- 1-2 tablespoons elderflower cordial, to taste
- 1 bottle of Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi White Zinfandel, chilled
- Raspberry club soda to finish
- Lemon sugar rim (raw sugar)
In a large pitcher, combine everything except the soda.
Refrigerate the mixture for 10-15 minutes.
Rim the glasses with sugar.
Add the soda and give it a gentle stir before serving.
If desired, serve over ice & garnish with some fresh basil.
Did you try this cocktail? Share your comments below!
Glassware and pitchers courtesy of HomeSense.
Join the conversation