Chef Massimo Capra makes a delicious salad that’s jam-packed with fresh flavours.
Bell peppers and chicken salad
- 1 ½ cups red & yellow bell peppers, julienne
- ½ cup Poblano pepper, julienne
- 1 cup fennel, julienne
- 1 cup mango, julienne
- 1 cup red onions, julienne
- 2 cup grilled chicken breast, julienne
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- Spiced peanuts, for garnish
- Cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 ½ oz. olive oil to taste
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- Pinch of cumin
- Pinch of oregano
- Salt & pepper to taste
Prepare the dressing by placing the tomatoes, lime juice, vinegar, cumin and oregano in a blender and purée until smooth. Remove and slowly whisk the olive oil in and set aside.
Mix all the remaining ingredients in a bowl and dress to your liking with the tomato dressing.
Serve sprinkled with extra cilantro and spiced peanuts.
Join the conversation