Ever find yourself digging for the mate to an earring in an overstuffed jewelry box? This DIY project shows you how to make order from your tangled mess of jewelry and proudly display it in your room.
What you’ll need
Framed cork board
Two colours of paint, including white
Decorative knobs or pulls
Screw eyes which are really nice for earrings
1. Tape all of the areas of the board you don’t want to be white.
2. Brush on the white paint everywhere that is exposed. Once dry, place tape over everywhere you have white paint.
3. Take your second colour and paint in between the lines.
4. Make sure it’s dry, and take off the tape.
5. Think about where you want your jewelry to sit on the board and make sure you leave enough room for longer necklaces. Once you’ve laid everything out, you can attach the hardware.
6. Now, the fun part. Deck out your board with jewelry!