- Foam Core
- Fabric of your choice (one yard should cover around 4 panels)
- Fabric Batting (one yard should pad around 4 panels)
- 3M Velcro strips
- Gaffer or Duct Tape
- Hot Glue Gun
- Utility Knife
- Start by creating your first wall panel backing. I chose to make mine an octagon but you can do any shape! Create your first octagon (mine measured 18” x 18” ).Use this as your template for all other backings.
- Cut a piece of batting with 3-4” overhang on all sides of the octagon.
- Cut a piece of fabric with 3-4” overhang on all sides of the octagon.
- Use Gaffer or Duct Tape or hot glue to attached the fabric and batting to your shape.
- Start by working from one side and going back and fourth to the opposite side. This will help you pull the fabric nice and tight.
- I attached them to the all using 3M Velcro strips so as to not damage the wall when you decide to remove them.
Join the conversation