With a little under two weeks left until Christmas, there’s no time like the ‘present’ (see what we did there 😉 ) to get your gift wrapping underway. But – how do you tackle those awkwardly-shaped items? You know – the ones where there doesn’t seem to be enough tape or paper in the world to make it not look like it was wrapped by a cat?
DIY Expert Sarah Gunn is sharing her gift-wrapping guide to success – including unique ways to prepare your presents to give them that extra je ne sais quoi.
What you’ll need:
- Sharp pair of scissors
- A variety of ribbons in different colours, patterns and widths
- Double-sided tape
- Craft paper
- Start with a large rectangle of paper. Take the top edge and tuck it underneath the paper
- Next, fold your paper over on either side, slightly overlapping the other side and securing it with tape
- Fold the bottom up, leaving enough room for the item that will be placed inside
- Fold each of the bottom corners so that they’re pointed towards the middle. Then, tuck and fold the remaining areas so that they, too, are moved into the middle
Click here for Tracy’s Holiday Countdown launch video and your step-by-step guide to the season.
All of our product suggestions are independently researched and sourced by Cityline. However, if you purchase something through cityline.tv, we may earn commission. Thanks for visiting us!
Join the conversation