What you’ll need:
– cotton balls
– tape or glue
– ribbon or twine
– Fold a piece of paper in half and draw one side of an egg shape. Cut it out.
– Fold another piece of paper in half and draw one side of a bunny shape. Cut it out.
– Use these to trace bunny and eggs shapes on paper. Cut these out.
– Glue or tape cotton balls onto bunnies.
– Tape the eggs and bunnies onto the ribbon or twine. Hang on your mantle or in front of a mirror.
Note: I used patterned scrapbook paper, but you could use wrapping paper scraps, gift bags, or use paint, washi tape, markers, or crayons to decorate plain white paper.
Join the conversation