Classic Root Beer Float
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Root beer of choice
- Vanilla frosting, retro candies (optional, for garnish)
- In a glass add 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- Then fill to the top with a root beer of your choice.
Optional: Rim glass with vanilla frosting and add retro candies and gummies to embellish!
“The Randy” Root-less Beer Float
- Beer of choice
- 2 scoops vanilla/chocolate ice cream
- Chocolate syrup
- Whipped cream
- Swirl chocolate syrup inside the glass to start
- Add 2 scoops of vanilla or chocolate ice cream
- Add Guinness beer until full
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate syrup
“The Lisa” Triple Chocolate Cake Shake
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 scoop chocolate ice cream
- Small slice of chocolate cake
- Chocolate frosting
- Whipped cream, cake crumble or smarties (for garnish)
- Pour 1/2 cup of milk and 1 scoop of chocolate ice cream into a blender.
- Add a small slice of pre-made chocolate cake. Then add a second 1/2 cup of milk and blend together.
- Rim the glass with chocolate cake frosting rolled in chocolate cake crumble
- Pour milkshake into glass and top with whipped cream, more cake crumble and candy or your choice!
“The Julia” Strawberries & Cream Cheese Shake
- 1 cup milk
- 2 scoops strawberry ice cream
- 2 tbsp. sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp. cream cheese
- 4 sliced fresh strawberries
- Cheese cake frosting
- Graham cracker crumbs
- strawberry sauce
- Pour 1 cup of milk, 2 scoops of strawberry ice cream and 2 tbsp. of condensed milk into a blender.
- Add 2 tbsp. of soft cream cheese and 3 sliced up strawberries- blend together.
- Rim a glass with cream cheese frosting rolled in graham cracker crumbs.
- Pour mixed milkshake into glass and top with whipped cream, strawberry sauce, more graham cracker crumbs and fresh strawberry slices.
“The Tracy” Mocha Hazelnut Affogato
- 2 scoops vanilla or hazelnut gelato
- 3 oz. hot espresso or dark roast coffee
- Chocolate chips and crushed hazelnuts
- Whipped cream
- Shaved chocolate or chocolate hazelnut bark (for garnish)
- Rim a glass with Nutella rolled in chocolate chips and/or crushed hazelnuts.
- Add 2 scoops of either vanilla or hazelnut gelato into the glass, then pour 3 0z. of hot espresso or dark roast coffee overtop.
- Top with fresh whipped cream and shave chocolate, or chocolate hazelnut bark
Join the conversation