It’s coming… winter is around the corner. Soon we’ll be shovelling our driveways and making snow angels. To prepare yourself, here are the trendiest boots of the season.
1. 90s Grunge
- Combat boots are comfortable and always a winter staple of mine.
- The latest vegan Dr. Martens don’t have the yellow stitching making them look more chic and polished, plus they last for a long time.
- The brown boots here are a bit taller and have a zipper on the side making them easy to remove.
2. Chelsea Boots
- I love Chelsea boots for the winter because they have a thicker sole and heel.
- A Chelsea boot has side panelling and pull tabs to make it easy to take on and off.
- The green mid-calve boots have deep grooves that help with traction in the winter.
- The white boots by Madden Girl are sleek and have a nice contrast between white and black.
3. Glam and Colour
- We’re seeing sequins and shine for fall womenswear and fall footwear is no exception.
- These red Brocade ankle boots have a beautiful square toe and zip closure within.
- The sparkly boot is so fun and will compliment any outfit.
- I also love these hunter boots with a gloss finish that elevates them.
- The boots also have elegant quilted detail and a strap to adjust them in the back.
- This is a perfect boot if you struggle to find boots that fit your calves as they adjust to fit you!
4. High & Hello
- The knee-high and above-the-knee boots.
- We are now seeing the reemergence of the tall boot trend.
- These python boots are very much a statement boot and you can even style them with a wider leg cropped pant to still see a portion of the boot.
- These Steve Madden Riding boots have an inside zipper and stretchy material to fit different calve sizes.
My hot tip for above-the-knee boots to keep them from falling down is to buy bootstraps. It is a band that can adjust to your thigh size and comes with velcro strap sticks that you can use to stick to your boot!
All of our product suggestions are independently researched and sourced by Cityline. However, if you purchase something through cityline.tv, we may earn commission. Thanks for visiting us!
Join the conversation
What do you think?
Hide the conversation