Fashion expert Janice Meredith shows how you can step out in style this fall with the top-trending footwear of 2022! We all know this is that time of year again… and we love it.
- Sneakers are still a key component of outfits for fall
- The lift can be wrapped and therefore subtle or more noticeable with the colour and materials shift.
- Same styling options as a regular sneaker but just with a little extra height!
- This boot is a great transitional piece
- From mini skirts and cut offs then dresses for cooler days.
- Don’t get too costumey with the rest of your outfit
- Full range from full classic silhouette to more subtle version
- No longer just a prim flat now textured and chunky big buckles and even wedge heels.
- It’s the ankle strap that defines the style.
- Platform heels are a strong trend this season
- 90s return!
- One of the fall trends is shearling – can be folded down or up for more coverage on the leg.
- flat, chunky and skinny high heels all work
- Fits well with the mini skirt trend that’s still around or over jeans
Join the conversation