We know that wearing matching outfits with your S.O. can be… well, cringe. THESE, however, are not.
Style experts Lily Yange and Daniel Ocean style fall fashion trends for some real-life couples.
Trend #1 – Bomber Jackets & Cargo Pants:
- No longer the bulky, tacky pants we’ve seen in the past – now we’re seeing them in luxe materials
and flattering silhouettes.
- They’re definitely going to be a huge outerwear trend this fall.
- They were all over the runways and street style during Fall/Winter 2022 fashion month, with labels like Prada and Raf Simons showing their takes on this cool piece.
Leopard Bomber Jacket
Ribbed Tank Top
- The bomber is in style every season, but the varsity jacket is a must-have this fall season. Plus, it’s available
in every budget.
- The cargo pant has a life beyond the hiking trip. Create a masculine, tailored workwear fit with a pair like
these slim ones from Zara.
- Layer with your favourite cozy hoodies or basic tees.
- This look can be topped off with almost any footwear, but we completed the workman look with a jet
black, lace-up combat boot.
Trend #2 – LuxeLeisure:
- In 2022, athleisure is seen as smart, sporty, and functional fashion.
- It’s about dressing for comfort but keeping things polished enough to go from the gym to the
boardroom, or whatever life throws at you.
Leaf Print Shirt
- The idea of utilizing the jogger beyond the gym or movie nights is getting more and more acceptable
- The trick is to first pick a premium jogger in a tasteful earthy tone and then create a polarizing look by
pairing it with a suit jacket.
- It has less formal flapless pockets. It also has a lightweight, breathable
construction which helps accomplish the look’s goal of put-together comfort.
- Tip for fall, mix black and brown.
Trend #3 – Statement Knits:
- Sweaters are obviously popular in the fall, and for 2022, we’re looking for knits that make a statement.
- We’re seeing bold prints and colours, distressing, cut-outs, crochet and so much more.
Tortoise Button Blazer
- The knit sweater for the fall season is as old as time but try having fun with embroidered graphics or
Slim Suit Pants
- With a statement sweater, it is best to ground the look with a simple neutral-toned bottom like a slim suit trouser.
- Despite technically being a suit pant, you can still keep the look casual and comfortable by rounding
out the outfit with a handsome high-top.
Draped Midi Dress
Embellished Vinyl Heels
Join the conversation