Designer Micheal Lambie is heating up (literally) with ideas. We know it can feel a little sad moving into the fall season and out of summer — it just means colder weather is coming! But your summer patio days don’t have to end. Learn how you can heat up your outdoor spaces by transforming them. With these unique products, you can elevate your space and keep warm throughout chilly seasons (even winter)!
Patio season just got… way longer.
- Designed and made in Belgium
- 6 or 8 lightpoints distributed over the length of the Beem
- Turn on integrated heating when it gets chilly; two infrared heat levels
- Great for all weather with optional misting
- Light and easy to transport to create a warm ambience
- All you have to do is pour bio ethanol fuel in the canister and light
- Provides 360 degrees of heat
- Requires no gas or flammable fuel
- Heater area is covered with cool-touch tech so it’s safe to touch
- Tip over protection and overheat protection
- Keeps your drink hot for up to 80 minutes on a full charge
- Choose the exact temperature you prefer (between 50°C – 62.5°C).
- Control with your smartphone – pair with the Ember app to set the temperature & even receive notifications!
- Burns up to 5 hours – no wood or embers
- Made with beeswax
- Use multiple based on your preference
- Be careful of hot wax & container
Join the conversation