Bold. Bolder. Boldest. Texture is what everyone is adding to their wardrobes these days.
We have the hottest jacket trends that you’ll want to add to your collection. Plus, you can’t go wrong with a great coat to put on top of your outfit!
Trend 1: Barbiecore
- Who said that pink can only be a summer colour? Let’s brighten up our fall pieces with this bubblegum pink coat!
- The detailing on the coat is impeccable and comes up with two different belt options.
- Wear this beautiful coat when you want to make a statement while out and about.
- Chunky heeled platform fabric shoes with pointed toes
- Buckled strap closure at ankle
Trend 2: Faux Fur
- We’re wanting to make sure we’re stylish and warm
- It isn’t your typical black and beige faux fur jacket
- It elevates even the simplest looks
- Top with a straight neckline and spaghetti straps
- Multi-colour rhinestone appliqués
- Back metal hook closure
- High waist five-pocket jeans in rigid fabric
- Jewel appliqué detail
- Front zip and metal button closure
Trend 3: Leather Trench Coat
- Bring back the 90s with this Matrix-inspired look
- A super soft turtleneck is made of 100% cotton and features a 10” invisible back zipper (so you never have to worry about smudges or frizzy hair)
- These pants offer a high-end tailored fit with an ultra-flattering flare leg, giving a nod to both the 70s and 90s.
Trend 4: Shearling & Sherpa
- Shearling and Sherpa have really gained attraction this season
- This textured coat is very soft and warm
- Add it to your outfits this winter season to have warmth and style
- These bold shorts evoke the spirit of exploration with soft, luxurious leather in a vintage-inspired silhouette.
- This is not your everyday sweater polo! This classic is updated with dramatic features like an exaggerated Johnny collar and rib-trim hem that hits just above the hip.
- This style is knitted in a luxurious and lofty cashmere yarn.
- You can always rely on these classy knee-high boots to tie your whole look together.
Trend 5: Bomber Jackets
- Let’s bring it back to a more casual look with the classic bomber jacket.
- If you have one already dig it back up because it’s back!
- If you don’t want a plain simple colour bomber jacket, there are way more options now.
- There are textured, embroidered, and a variety of different colours.
- This ribbed cotton racerback tank is made in a comfortable, fitted silhouette and has a subtle cropped length to easily tuck into high-rise bottoms.
- The flattering high neckline is versatile to pair with elevated pieces or more of your casual basics.
- Made in a straight-leg cut with a high-rise waist
- An updated silhouette that will look good with any of your fall looks
Join the conversation
What do you think?
Hide the conversation