- Combine all chicken tikka ingredients in a bowl and massage gently into chicken, marinate overnight for best results. Remove chicken from fridge at least 30-45 minutes prior to cooking to allow it to come to room temperature
- Use the BBQ or a grill pan on high heat, oil or use a non stick cooking spray before placing down chicken
- Sear chicken and flip once a dark golden brown colour is achieved, flip and reduce heat to allow chicken to fully cook through without burning. Quarter the pear vertically and remove core
- Slice into 1/3 inch slices and grill until colour is achieved on one side then remove fro heat source and slice into desired pieces
- Combine mint sauce ingredients in a blender and blend well, store in fridge
- Assemble lettuce wraps by placing down chicken, mint sauce, tamarind glaze, grilled pear and crispy sev.
Join the conversation