- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Prepare a mixture of mayonnaise, oil and lemon juice and Parmesan. Gently stir shrimp into mixture until all completely coated. Let stand.
- Combine coconut, cornstarch and spice together in a bowl until well blended, then place mixture on a large sheet of waxed paper or parchment.
- Line a cookie sheet with a separate piece of parchment paper.
- Scoop shrimp 2 at a time onto coconut mixture, lifting waxed paper on edges to help coat completely. Place on cookie sheet when everything is completely coated. Bake in preheated oven approximately 15 minutes or until you notice shrimp are bright pink.
- Use sweet Thai chili sauce as a dip or combine peach jam, Dijon mustard and horseradish for a unique and amazing dip.
Join the conversation