- Boil 2L of water and divide in a bowl and a shallow pan.
- Place noodles in the bowl with boiled water and soak until softened, then strain and add 1 tsp rice vinegar and 1 tsp sesame oil.
- Chop all the herbs and mix together in a bowl. Save 2 tbsps of this mixture in a separate bowl.
- hisk all dipping sauce ingredients together in a bowl until combined, adjust seasoning and spice level.
- Dip one rice paper sheet in the shallow pan of warm water and hold underneath until softened. Depending on the temperature of your water this can range from 5-20 seconds.
- Place the wet rice paper on a flat surface and place a lettuce cup on top, and then the rest of the ingredients.
- Roll the rice paper and ingredients tightly one time and then tuck in the edges and continue rolling. Repeat with the rest of the rice paper and ingredients.
- Serve whole or cut in half diagonally, and sprinkle the remaining herbs on top. Enjoy with peanut sauce!
Join the conversation