- Peel zucchini into 6-8 thin slices with vegetable peeler or mandolin.
- Fork avocado and season with salt and pepper, splash of lime.
- Break all other veggies into small match sticks or perfect julienne.
- Lay sliced zucchini down and spread avocado on the first 2 inches. Pile up match stick veggies and roll. (If the ends don’t stick apply a little avocado as glue.
- In a large mortar, smash garlic and hot pepper with salt to create a paste. Chop up tomatoes and basil and mix with garlic paste. Serve on side for those who like it hot!
Join the conversation