Pomegranate mint salad
Serves 8 appetizers
Cook time 10 minutes
Rest time 6 minutes
Special tools butcher twine, cast iron pan
- Trim the fat down to the top of the eye of the rack. Scrap off excess fat with a knife or pull off with butcher twine.
- Season heavy with salt and pepper and sear backside down in hot cast iron pan. When golden turn onto fat cap and place in oven at 450 degrees. Roast for 7-9 minutes, when the eye starts to push back remove and let rest for 6 minutes.
- Brush with mustard and crust with pistachio.
- Carve between the bones and place on platter.
- For the salad toss fresh pomegranate with herbs and olive oil. A squeeze of lime and salt and pepper.
Place on lamb lollipop and serve.
Join the conversation