10-12 people cocktail style
Spicy vinegar dipping sauce
- On a lined plate or board, pat dry raw shrimp and transfer it into a mixing bowl.
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and mix thoroughly until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Transfer to a shallow container ensuring all shrimp is submerged in the marinade. Cover and place in the fridge overnight.
- Combine all dipping sauce in a small bowl and whisk all ingredients together.
- Make in advance and leave in the fridge until it is time to serve
- In a foil-lined pan, place shrimp evenly on the surface.
- Set oven to 325 degrees Celsius.
- When the stove hits desired temperature, place shrimp in the oven and cook for 12-15 minutes or until shrimp change colour and are all firm (but not dry).
- Once cooked, remove shrimp from the oven and allow it to cool at room temperature.
- Once cooled, transfer to serving plate/bowl and arrange in cocktail ring form around the ring of the dish.
- Transfer dipping sauce into a small bowl or ramekin and place into the middle of the plate.
- Garnish with microgreens of choice if desired.
Join the conversation