- In a medium pot, add sesame oil, garlic, ginger and rice wine vinegar and fish sauce. Let cook down for 1-2 mins over medium heat. Add the miso paste and stir well to fully mix. Add the chicken stock, stir start to reduce the liquid to approx half. Once reduced, cover and keep warm until serving.
- Once Miso bisque is reducing, in a small mixing bowl mix shrimp, ginger and scallops.
- On a large clean working surface layout one dumpling wrapper, lay 1 tsp in the middle and fold the corners to make a triangle. Carefully curl in both edges to the middle to form your dumpling. Set aside until all of them are done.
- In a medium pot, bring water to a boil and working in batches carefully lower the dumplings into the water. Cooking for 2-3 minutes or until they float and look semi translucent in colour. Remove from the boiling water place into a serving bowl.
- Next spoon over a good amount of miso bisque, garnish with toasted black and white sesame seeds, Furikake seasoning, Chili Oil, and fresh scallions!
Join the conversation