- Heat the butter in a fry pan and add your apples. Cook until they become golden and soft. Place in a bowl, add the cinnamon and reserve.
- Slice you pain brioche in fairly thick slices.
- Evenly distribute the apple on four slices, then the cheddar and top with another slice of bread.
- In a bowl, beat together the eggs and the milk.
- Dip each sandwich in the egg mixture and fry in a pan with a little butter until golden on both sides.
- Serve with a little icing sugar and some maple syrup
Join the conversation