- Melt the butter in a medium non-stick frying pan over medium-low.
- Add the eggs, salt and hot sauce and whisk them gently until whites and yolks combine.
- Whisk every 30 sec. or so, occasionally scraping the sides and bottom of the pan with a heat-proof spatula.
- After 3 or 4 min the eggs will be firming up and forming lumps.
- They are done when you see the bottom of the pan after you stir.
- Stir in tomatoes and cilantro.
- Spoon into tortillas and top with onion and cheddar.
- Serve with lime.
Join the conversation