- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs and cream until no streaks of egg white remain. Add bacon, cheese, onions salt, and pepper; whisk to combine.
- Cut each sheet of puff pastry into 6 rectangles. Press each rectangle into a well of a 12 cup muffin pan; press up sides and slightly over the edge to form a cup shape.
- Use a tablespoon to distribute egg mixture into puff pastry, about 3 tbsp per cup.
- Use a brush to coat edges of the pastry with egg mixture.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until the pastry is golden brown and centres are almost set but still slightly jiggly.
- Let stand for at least 10 minutes before serving.
Join the conversation