- Check to see the rack is in the middle of your oven. Preheat to 350°F/180°C.
- Cut 6 pieces of parchment paper to 6×6-inchs. Place under cold running water then squish out any extra water. Line a 6 cup muffin pan with the wet parchment paper. Set aside.
- Cook the diced back bacon over medium heat for about 3 minutes or until slightly browned. Remove from heat.
- In a medium bowl: using a hand held immersion blender beat the eggs, ricotta and cheddar or feta together. Add red pepper flakes. Stir in cooked back bacon. Using a measuring cup pour in 1/3 cup of batter into each of the 6 muffin cups. Use all batter. Sprinkle with sliced green onion.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Cool slightly and serve.
Protein 13.1 g
Carbohydrates 2.1 g
Fat 5.4 g
Fibre 0.1 g
Sodium 344 mg
Join the conversation