- Bring the pickling liquid to a boil, just enough to dissolve the sugar.
- Peel the hard-boiled eggs and place into the pickling liquid and store in the fridge overnight.
- Cut the eggs in half and using a small spoon, remove the yolks from the whites.
- Place the yolks in a bowl with the mayonnaise, cayenne pepper, black pepper, vinegar and mustard.
- Mix well and season with a touch of fine salt.
- Using a piping bag fill the whites with the egg yolk mixture and garnish with a pinch cayenne pepper.
- Serve chilled.
Join the conversation