- Preheat your oven to 375F. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper.
- In a shallow dish, whisk together the eggs, milk, cinnamon and vanilla extract.
- Dip each piece of bread into the milk/egg mixture, coating both sides, then arrange the pieces on the sheet pan.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until the French toast is golden brown and the egg is cooked through.
- Let cool and then store in an airtight container with parchment paper to separate the layers. The French toast will last up to a month if kept in an airtight container in your freezer.
- When you are ready to eat, put the French toast in the toaster and reheat for about 5 minutes. To serve, drizzle maple syrup and fresh berries.
Join the conversation