This recipe is something quick and easy for adults. Plus, it makes the kids happy! Julie is back with a delicious French toast sticks recipe!
- Cut your brioche into 2-inch sticks.
- Add the eggs, milk, vanilla extract, a pinch of salt and cinnamon to a bowl.
- Mix well to combine, cinnamon clumping is normal.
- Dip the sliced bread into the batter and coat all over.
- Place the coated bread sticks into the air fryer basket or on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper for a toaster oven style air fryer, in a single layer and make sure they’re not touching.
- Cook at 375 degrees F for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with a dusting of icing sugar and maple syrup.
- For a fancier French toast feast, add fresh berries and whipped cream.
Join the conversation