Test your bartending skills with this elevated twist on a classic Caesar cocktail!
Renée Sferrazza shows us how to make this drink with a tomato consommé water, that will push you to take your bartending skills to the next level. Don’t let this scare you away, you’ll be rewarded for your hard work with a delicious cocktail!
For the Drink
- Blend “Tomato Water” ingredients in a food processor (leave out the parsley, and the lime and lemon juice).
- Place “Tomato Water” mixture into a cheese cloth and let rest for a couple of hours.
- Pour 2oz of Ren Vodka into a cocktail shaker.
- Add 3oz of tomato water.
- Add ice and shake.
- Double strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with green olives on a skewer and serve.
Join the conversation