- Make simple syrup by combining water and sugar in a saucepan and bring to a simmer, stirring frequently until the sugar has dissolved. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Mix the simple syrup, wine and juices.
- Pour into a 9-inch metal or glass baking pan.
- Freeze for 4-6 hours or until completely frozen. (For a water ice-like texture, scrape the mixture gently with a fork every two hours while freezing. For a flakier consistency, leave it be.)
- Scoop into a glass and top with a mint sprig.
Join the conversation