- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, whisk flour, cocoa powder and salt. You may want to sieve the cocoa powder to avoid clumps.
- In a double boiler, melt chocolate chips and butter. Remove from heat and add the sugar, eggs vanilla and Baileys.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients then pour into a greased brownie (square) pan. Bake for 25-30 mins.
- On low heat, melt sugar and water in a small saucepan. Whisk here and there, and remove from heat once it becomes an amber (dark yellow) colour. DO NOT BURN.
- Add baileys & butter and whisk quickly until the caramel forms. Add salt and place in a glass jar or bowl.
- Once brownies are cooled, cut into squares and drizzle over baileys caramel and crushed candy canes.
Join the conversation