3 hrs 45 min
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Roast beets (with skin) in foil for 45 minutes or until tender. When cooled, remove skin using paper towel.
- Cut beet into quarters and add to the food processor along with remaining ingredients. Puree until well combined.
- Add to ice cream machine OR place mixture in a small bowl, cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 3 hours. Stir every 30 minutes for a creamier texture.
- Once frozen, scoop and add your fav toppings i.e. cacao nibs, shaved dark chocolate, hemp seeds or shredded coconut.
Join the conversation