Expert baker Jyoti Nanra joins us to teach us how to make cake mix cookies! This is a fun easy recipe to make this holiday season. The best part of this recipe is that you can use the cake mix of your choosing. For this recipe, we are using chocolate but feel inspired to try vanilla, marble, or confetti!
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a bowl, cream the butter until it lightens.
- Scrape the bowl and add eggs. Mix to combine.
- Add in the oil and vanilla.
- Slowly start adding in your cake mix of choice.
- Lastly, add in your additions. These can be chocolate chips, chocolate-coated candy, sprinkles, Oreo crumbs, nuts, toffee bits, etc.
- Scoop the cookies with a cookie scoop and bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool cookies on a wire rack and enjoy!
Join the conversation