- 300 g dark chocolate
Great topping options
- Break or chop chocolate into small pieces, approximately 1 inch by 1 inch.
- Place in a heavy bottomed pot and place over low heat. Gently melt, stirring often.
- When almost completely melted, remove from heat and stir until completely melted.
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Pour the melted chocolate on the parchment paper, spreading it out to measure 14 inches by 8 inches. Sprinkle with your toppings.
- Place in fridge for at least an hour or until set and firm.
- Remove from the fridge and break into pieces. Place in clear bags or baggies, tie with a ribbon.
Join the conversation