- Punch out pan cakes with ring mold, cut tub of ice cream in half and fill ring mold with a pan cake on top and bottom.
- Place in freezer add water to sugar and bring to simmer.
- In mixer whip egg whites and cream of tartar. Once you see large bubbles in sugar and egg whites are at a soft peek, slowly add sugar to whipping egg whites. Bring to stiff peak.
- Cover ice cream with egg whites and return to freezer for 1 hour.
- Add balsamic to strawberries, place the frozen Alaska on a plate and place berries around. Top with cotton candy.
- Heat grand mariner on medium heat and light with a lighter.
- At the table drizzle flaming grand mariner over cotton candy.
Join the conversation