- Start with melting our chocolate pieces and that can be done by adding chocolate to a small bowl and placing it over a pan of barely simmering water.
- Once the chocolate has melted, pour it over the shredded wheat and stir well to combine.
- Then spoon the combined chocolate wheat into the cupcake cups and then to make the inside of the nests, press in with the back of our spoon in the centre.
- Place 3 mini chocolate eggs on top of each nest.
- Then chill the nests in the fridge for 2 hrs until set.
Join the conversation